1. Towing eye: Manufactured from 316 chromium. The inner reel is polyethylene. With 3 inserts placed in the polyethylene body, to increase the strength 5 times.
2. Cleats (3 Pieces): Manufactured from 316 chromium, it has a special design that maximizes durability. The base of the design is 3mm, the reel is 22mm and the top is 4mm. With extra inserts placed in the polyethylene body, the strength has been increased 5 times.
3. Chrome railing (2 Pieces): Made of 316 quality chrome with a diameter of 26mm.
4. Storage box (1 Piece): Integrated with the body. It has a volume of 55 litres. The lid is made of polyethylene. It has 2 hinges. Hinges are 316 quality chromium.
5. Wall cap (2 Pieces): Suitable to use as an extra storage area. It can be used to access the area between the walls.
6. Seat (1 Piece): Reinforced with the skeleton placed inside and designed as an addition to the body. It can be removed and installed as desired.
7. Rowlocks (2 pieces): These are not fixed and can be added by the client if required.
8. Water evacuation stopper (2 Pieces): Allows the water on the boat to be discharged out of the drain channels when desired.
9. Engine transom (1 Piece): 18mm plywood is fixed into the rotational polyethylene. By preventing direct contact with the water it becomes equally lasting with the polyethylene body.
10. Chrome transom plate (1 Piece): Made of 3mm 316 quality chrome. A ridged surface has been created to prevent the engine from sliding.
Produced in mono-block form from extremely tough polyethylene using the rotation moulding technique.
C. This rating is for boats operating in coastal waters and large bays and lakes with winds to Force 6, up to 27 knots, and significant seas 7 feet high
Short shaft / long shaft
Max lifting cap