Frequently – Asked Questions
WHY SHOULD YOU CHOOSE POLYETHYLENE?
- Approximately 5 times more impact resistant than fiberglass.
- Resistant to cracking, breakage and wear.
- It is resistant to all chemicals thanks to its high chemical resistance.
- High resistance to friction.
- Resistant to extreme weather conditions.
- It presents no harm to human health.
- It is odourless.
WHY SHOULD I BUY A POLYETHYLENE BOAT?
- Polyethylene boats are a far more cost-effective way to have safe, affordable, fun on the water.
- They are virtually indestructible.
- They are virtually unsinkable.
- They are virtually maintenance free.
- They are a great and more attractive alternative to a RIB
WHAT DISTINGUISHES POLYETHYLENE BOATS FROM OTHERS?
- Thanks to its structure and its resistance to impacts, it is difficult to cause serious damage to a polyethylene boat.
- Its resistance to cracking, breakage and wear is extremely high.
- No maintenance costs, no maintenance required.
- It is environmentally friendly due to its recyclability.
- It is not affected by the sun due to its 100% UV additive.
- No chemical reactions such as rust, corrosion and osmosis.
- Due to the material structure, the body absorbs vibrations and creates a smooth and quiet boating experience.
ARE YOUR PRODUCTS CE-DOCUMENTED?
Yes, all our products are CE certified and have been rated as category C. This rating is for boats operating in coastal waters and large bays and lakes with winds to Force 6, up to 27 knots, and significant seas 7 feet high.
How do I protect my boat?
Polyethylene is not a material that rots, rusts, swells or breaks easily, due to its structure. There is no real need to protect it after use.
Does the sun directly affect my boat?
Since the polyethylene is made using high quality UV additives, they are not affected by the abrasive effect of the sun’s rays.
Can I fix my own boat?
Yes, you can; Using a simple heat gun, you can easily repair scratches and cracks that may occur when used against their intended purpose. You can also easily solve any issues in an auto tyre repair shop.
How do I clean my boat?
Due to the polyethylene structure, rust, oil, seaweed, and barnacles are not retained, and are not affected by corrosion and osmosis. You can wash your boat in case of mud or dust.
What is the warranty period?
Our products are covered by a 2-year warranty.