1. Towing eye: Manufactured from 316 chromium. The inner reel is polyethylene. With 3 inserts placed in the polyethylene body, to increase the strength 5 times.
2. Bow roller: Made of 4mm 316 quality chrome. With two inserts placed in the polyethylene body, the strength has been increased 5 times.
3. Cleats (3 Pieces): Manufactured from 316 chromium, it has a special design that maximizes durability. The base of the design is 3mm, the reel is 22mm and the top is 4mm. With extra inserts placed in the polyethylene body, the strength has been increased 5 times.
4. Anchor locker: Produced in polyethylene by rotation moulding. Has a 30-litre capacity.
5. Chrome railing (4 Pieces): With a radius of 22mm, 3mm chrome pipe. 65cm long.
6. Storage box + seat (2 Pieces): Made of polyethylene with rotation moulding. Each one has a volume of 60 litres.
7. Deck mat (optional extra): For added comfort and minimizes slippage with its specially designed surface.
8. Rowlocks (2 pieces): These are not fixed and can be added by the client if required
9. Rope (2 Pieces): Each one is 7 mm thick and five m long. Rope ends are covered with special waxing technique.
10. Water evacuation stopper: Allows the water on the boat to be discharged out of the drain channels when desired.
11. Storage lockers (2 Pieces): Integrated within the body and is capped with a polyethylene seat cover. Each one has a volume of 50 litres.
12. Chrome transom plate (1 Piece): Made of 3mm 316 quality chrome. A ridged surface has been created to prevent the engine from sliding.
13. Engine transom (1 Piece): 18mm plywood is encased into the rotational polyethylene. By preventing direct contact with the water, it becomes equally as long lasting as the polyethylene body.
14. Wall cap (2 Pieces): Suitable to use as an extra storage area. It can be used to access the area between the walls.
Produced in mono-block form from extremely tough polyethylene using the rotation moulding technique.
C. This rating is for boats operating in coastal waters and large bays and lakes with winds to Force 6, up to 27 knots, and significant seas 7 feet high